ENERGY MEDICINE AND DISTANT HEALING
Energy medicine is safe, natural and accessible by all. This approach is generally described as the art and science of fostering physical, psychological, and spiritual health and vitality. It combines conscious knowledge with the intuitive understanding of the energies of the body and the third dimensional world we live in. Our energetic matrix is a lattice work of subtle body systems, meridians, chakras, nadis, the etheric body, and other higher vibrational systems that make up the human multidimensional anatomy. These systems can be influenced by countless factors including both human, celestial and environmental factors.
Distant healing is the vehicle that is used to access the energetic matrix of who we are.
Studies of the human brain suggest that for a given individual, only a fraction of the individual’s brain is used – approximately 10 percent. The function of the remaining 90 percent is unaccounted for. From an energetic perspective, we believe that the unaccounted for percentage represents our subtle and etheric body systems, our telepathic capabilities and our multidimensional presence. It is the remaining 10 percent that represents our physical presence in the three dimensional world.
Unlike our physical bodies, our personal energy systems travel with us from one life time to another holding all of our life experiences, memories and lessons both accepted and suppressed that we have gained in other life times, realities and dimensions. It is through this vehicle that these energetic influences create the environment for how we make life decisions, the beliefs and feelings and emotions we operate from. It is when these influences are not balanced that we create challenges and illnesses. Energy medicine focuses on restoring balance to energetic systems by identifying what is out of balance. It is through awareness that healing occurs.
The premise that energy medicine is based on is that when these energetic systems, organs and interfaces are out of balance, the physical body will follow suit. Energetic disturbances in the etheric body and meridian systems precede physical/cellular manifestation of illness. In other words, if your energetic systems are out of balance, the physical body will manifest these imbalances as illnesses – physical, psychological and spiritual.
It is through distant healing that one is empowered to access these energetic systems. Through an evaluation of what is out of pitch or tone balance can be restored to that system. As clarity is restored in the vehicle, it is restored in the body - mind - spirit connection.
sessions are designed to help you understand who you are and why you make the choices you do. They help you to take control of your life, your destiny, your future giving you a better understanding of what you are trying to learn as a soul. For more information select tab Physical Health or Personal Sessions.
affect a physical location energetically. In some cases your environment may be influencing you especially if
there are ghosts, interference patterns, influences from stars,
electromagnetic fields, underground caverns, streams and more. They can have a negative impact on the people who live or work in an environment. Businesses that are affected by environmental malignancies will experience a loss of business, high employee turn over and decreased sales. For more information select tab Space Clearings.
Business, home or property sales can be affected by any of the above and will usually stop or slow down the progress of selling the property. For more information select tab Real Estate Sales.
For more detail visit the above tabs or contact Debbie Winter at Atlanta GA, USA